Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Granite Mountain Hotshot's Wife

You have prayed for these family members, quilted for these family members, asked me to keep you updated if I heard anything, so I thought it would be wonderful to share with you a picture of Billy Warneke's wife Roxanne expecting their baby girl.

I can make quilts all day long and many of you do as well, but somewhere at times, I ask myself, 'Who is the person behind the name?' It helps me sometimes if I have a picture to be more creative.

As you can see, this is a very beautiful young mother-to-be who through all the pain, still has a beautiful smile.

You want to know why I set up this blog, the Facebook page, why it is so important for me to take it even further? It is for people like Roxanne who I will probably never meet, but whose life was changed in an instant.

I don't do it because someone expects me to, or told me to. I do it because for me, it is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!