Friday, July 26, 2013

Quilt Collaboration for Maddie

Many of you have UFO's laying around and someday you will get to them, I know how many times I said that over a quilt that was in the making for more than six years.

Then there are those of you who love making quilts, but seriously dislike the whole quilting process and make them and donate them to others or are on time constraints.

Whatever the reason you have then laying around, when I sent out an all call several quilters stepped up and said we can send you tops and backs.

The following top and back was sent to me from Claudia Pate of Tennessee, I added the batting, binding, quilting and designed the firefighting shield label!



This will be sent to Maddie Woyjeck, the sister of Kevin Woyjeck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!