Monday, July 29, 2013

Anyone Having Mailing Issues

I am very concerned that one of the quilters had 2 of her packages come back to her this week and I am praying this is not going to start happening.

I am not sure what the problem is, but it does appear to be a USPS issue.

The first one returned went to the address in Prescott and came back with not at this address or addressee unknown and since I was specifically asked by one of the family members to send this to the fire house, I am quite concerned.

The other went to the firefighters union in LA and came back simply marked undeliverable.  When I called today to get any information my call was routed to automated voice mail.

I have sent several out but not gotten anything back and I am sure you would have said something.

So in case it is just the USPS, please mark your packages with the address I send you exactly as I send it to you. Do not but the family member on the first or second line, it belongs on the bottom with:

ATTN:  For Travis Carter Family or
ATTN: Mary Jones, Joe Jones Mother

Remember, if you have any issues, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!