Saturday, December 14, 2013

Whoo Hoo We Have Passed Our Half Way Point!

I am so excited and happy to announce that as of a few minutes ago, we have surpassed the half way mark of raising the funds we need for the new design and site.

We are now at 53% funds raised and that is just awesome. I am praying we can begin the design and changes in January 2014. 

I recently had an amazing office manager who works for one of my doctors tell me she will make time for her and I to sit down so she can help me set everything up the way it needs to be done for a non-profit!

YOU ALL ROCK!!  

I hope you know that without you, this would not have ever been possible!

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From head to heart to hands, I quilt! I May Only Be One Person, But Together We Can Make A Difference. Bless you for stopping by!